Tuesday, April 29, 2008

one point five.

I fell into deep slumber at around 8 so i'm pretty energetic right now. 3 hours of sleep makes it a power x 100 nap ain't it?


There shouldn't be much to study for paper one, i'll just have to get the formats wired into my brain and scan through some examples and off to bed i go, again.

I tried to do some research on the Antley Bixley Syndrome (ABS. not acid bases salt) the moment I came home, since it got me curious after Ashley mention about it during lunch today. Its a very rare genetic disorder that includes malformation of the head and facial areas in addiction to skeletal abnormalities,
check this out. This site is awesome, so I spent an hour or so reading some articles viewing some videos there.

Teens from 12~19 years of age should be sleeping 8.5 ~ 9.5 hours daily, I won't ever meet that requirment but hitting 8 wouldn't be a problem for today (if i sleep at 1)


I should really stop using so many "I"s, bet there's like 10 of them here D: yah okay i counted 9 o_O



Anyway, a really terrible headache came to find me in the morning, so I skipped the first half of school (meaning lessons before 1st recess). There are times where I should be thankful for headaches, for the rest told me that Social Studies was boring like crap, and chem..wouldn't help if I was there for lessons since those senseless jargon wouldn't mean much to me.

Nothing much happened in school, except that my wonderful date with Pohsk was horrible. Wait how did the idea of using the word "date" creep into my mind? anyway, he only taught me two questions and spent the next half an hour asking me to find out why on earth can't I understand during lessons. Well..I don't know either. Hmm oh yes, mrsmohan got very pissed cause kenneth and edmund continued PCC-ing even after she came in rofl. Ye lao shi gave us a classic look today too!

Alicia ashley and Siyun were at eighteen chefs waiting for me, so I ordered a baked rice student meal and got myself a frozen black (ice blended root beer?) and calamari rings (shared with alicia). Let me show you something real cool k:



That's what you get if you eat lunch with me. I play with food. Don't ask my why alicia's name appeared to be the biggest, I really don't know. Or perhaps it was cause I wanted to write both our names intially but there wasn't space for mine so it appeared at the sides of the plate along with ashley and siyun's.

The food was undoubtedly good, there isn't a picture of it though. We talked really loudly there, concerning THE forbidden topic. oops, lets hope the public doesn't complain. But then again, that place was just filled with us AHS kids. Ms Poh has taught us uh, many facts.



Oh right, tata I haven't started any revision, whatever you call that.



29 april
ngik hiong: yes yes yes miss tay is so cute can!!! omg haha
{yesyes she looks like jigglypuff so cute!}

isabel
: ahaha i meant the tags -.- hmmm actually havent really decided cause i dont have time to take care of them.. ):
{OH haha. hmm well i don't even know if they'll breed but i'll tell you if they do!}

anon
: gullp. fine i shall! i am.........anon! HAHAHAHA dont kill me pls
{*kills you* hahaha. you've got a...very nice name ^_^ ahh its been like half a year k. but its alright you can continue commenting without revealing your identity}

Ray other: get more slp yea... ur efficiency will go down if you're not rested. taikkaire
{hahaha yeah okay i'll try my best to :D k thanks you too}

No comments: